|Faculty||Kocaeli Uni. Faculty of Medicine|
|Expertise||ENT,Okmeydanı Edu. and Res. Hospital|
|Areas of Expertise||
Dr. Erdi Özdemir
ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
Erdi Özdemir was born in 1989 in Zonguldak.
He completed his medical education at Kocaeli University Faculty of Medicine between 2007-2013 and earned the title of Medical Doctor in 2013. In 2013, he started his residency training at Okmeydanı Training and Research Hospital, Otorhinolaryngology. Adopting his special interest as facial plastic surgery during his residency training, Dr. Özdemir performed many rhinoplasty and facial aesthetic surgeries in this field. He also followed the current developments in his field.
He became an otolaryngologist in January 2018. He was appointed to Doğubayazıt district of Ağrı province to work between 2018-2020. He won the love and admiration of the people of the region with the successful surgeries he performed in his field. Thanks to his devoted work, he was awarded the 2019 Ağrı Province Physician of the Year Award by the Ministry of Health.
Leaving his post in February 2020, Dr. Erdi Özdemir serves his patients in the field of Nose Aesthetics and Facial Surgery.
He is married and has a son named Mete
Meetings and Activities Attended
- 37th National ENT-BCC Congress (28 October- 01 November 2015)
- Temporal Bone Surgery Cadaver Course ( 01-02 April 2016)
- 38th National ENT-BCC Congress (26-30 October 2016)
- Videoconferences ( 24-26 March 2017- Adana)
- Parotid surgery Cadaver Course ( 24 March 2017- Adana)
- 39th National ENT-BCC Congress (8 – 12 November 2017)
- 11th National Meeting of Face Plastic Surgery ( 23-25 November 2017)
- Face Istanbul 2018 meeting- Prof.Dr.Özcan Çakmak -Istanbul
- DR. Abdulkadir Göksel Rhinoistanbul Fellowship Program (25-30 June 2018)
- Preservation Rhinoplasty meeting ( 29 November – 01 December 2018 – Istanbul)
- Face Istanbul 2019 meeting- Prof.Dr.Özcan Çakmak -Istanbul
- Barış Çakır Fellowship program (21-22 March 2019)